Polished concrete flooring is quickly becoming the flooring of choice in commercial and retail environments. Commercial polished concrete floors can take standard concrete store flooring turn it into an aesthetically pleasing floor. Concrete floors can be colored, or by using dry shake color hardeners and then polished. Dry shake colors give a decorative look to industrial polished concrete flooring. Existing concrete can be colored by concrete dyes or concrete acid staining.
Additionally, Floormaster Concrete Design can polish uncolored, to create superior, wear resistant polished concrete flooring. Polished concrete will change weak, unsightly stained concrete into a beautiful surface that is easy to clean and maintain.
For more information on our concrete acid staining or polished concrete systems, call us at 802 775-0904
Benefits of Polished Concrete Flooring:
- Increased abrasion resistance and impact strength
- Light Reflectivity: Up to 30% greater
- Lowest 10-year life cycle cost
- Virtually maintenance free- dust mop, water and a neutral cleaner
- No adverse reaction to ultraviolet light or water spray
- Eliminates moisture vapor failures related to floor coverings
- Does not support combustion and eliminates smoke or toxic fumes
- Qualifies for the inclusion on Silver, Gold and Platinum LEED