Over time even the best hardwood floors need to be refinished. Foot traffic, moving furniture and accidents all take a toll on hardwood floors.
There are many reasons to consider having your floors refinished.
- It will bring new life to your dull lackluster hardwood floor.
- Refinishes increase the longevity of the wood. As refinishing, involves adding a protective coating to the wood which prevents direct damage to the floor from regular wear and tear.
- Refinishing removes moisture from wood which is the main reason why wood decays over time.
- Refinishing removes scratches as well as other blemishes to your floor, bringing it back to the way it used to be.
- Refinishing saves you money, having a professional refinish your wood floors, you bring your floors back to the way they were without having to purchase new flooring.
- Refinishes does not create waste making it better for the environment.
Floormaster Concrete Design can perform a number of different finishes for your hardwood floor. If you are looking for a gleaming finish then we can apply a high gloss application to make your hardwood shine. If you would prefer a more rustic look, we have low-gloss or matte finishes to achieve a more traditional appearance. Wish your wood was a different color? Floormaster Concrete Design can also augment the color of your hardwood by applying different stains.