Floormaster Concrete Designs specializes in our proprietary resurfacing process over existing concrete, including stamping and staining concrete in high-profile reception areas, offices, salons, restaurants, and retail buildings where low maintenance, easy-care, and durability are of the utmost importance. We offer a variety of colors, finishes and design options, including customized logos to match your branding materials.
Our stamp patterns replicate slate, stone, brick and even wood planks, which are perfect for restaurants and offices. Our hand-cut and custom-color approach to fabricating concrete to look like real flagstone or cobblestone is something we specialize in for patios and courtyards. And our dozens of stain options and application techniques create unique looks to correspond with your brand. Best of all, most projects are overlays, so our jobs go faster, have less downtime and cost less than other materials.
Commercial concrete floors are ideal for high-traffic environments because they withstand heavy foot and vehicle traffic and resist abrasions and stains. Concrete floors can also be given slip-resistant textures and finishes, and all of our concrete surfaces come with a two-year warranty*!
Commercial decorative concrete floor installations are cost-effective when you already have an existing concrete slab that is ready for stamping, staining, or resurfacing with a decorative overlay. The price is often far lower than the cost of carpet, marble, or wood, and rarely requires replacing.
Exterior concrete surfaces can be pressure washed or scrubbed with a mild detergent. Interior concrete floors repel spills, mold, and allergens unlike commercial carpeting and other options. Concrete can be easily cleaned with a wet mop and neutral-pH cleaner. With proper care, concrete commercial floors can look the same after years of use.
– Retail stores
– Hotels and casinos
– Office buildings
– Schools and universities
– Automobile dealership showrooms
– Professional and collegiate sports arenas
– Shopping malls and retail space
Benefits of Our Commercial Flooring Systems:
– Nearly unlimited designs, patterns, textures and color options
– Complete project customization
– Extremely affordable and cost-effective
– Durability for high traffic areas including vehicular traffic
– Low maintenance compared to other flooring products
– Quick installation time compared to other flooring products
– VOC free – Being GREEN is important to us
– Much more value over the life of the floor compared to traditional alternatives
– Can be installed pre or post construction
– For new or existing floors